Dennis Bancarz, CPA, CMA
Dennis Bancarz, the firm’s president, has a wealth of accounting and business experience gained during an extensive career in private industry both in Canada and internationally. A brief employment history follows:
- Ledcor Industries Inc., Assistant Comptroller 1976-1981
- Enbridge Inc., Senior Accountant, 1981-1987
- Enbridge Inc., Supervisor, Budgets & Forecasts 1987-1992
- East Midlands Electricity plc, Information Systems Financial Controller 1992-1997
- D. Bancarz & Associates – Financial Consultants 1997-1999
- AGTL Construction, Controller 1999-2003
- Ferguson Simek Clark International, CFO 2003-2008
Dennis attended elementary and high school in Leduc, Alberta, and spent two summers working on a dairy farm while attending the University of Alberta, where he earned his Bachelor of Commerce degree. He later obtained his CMA designation from the Society of Management Accountants.
Dennis, whose father owned a successful bulk milk hauling service in Leduc County for over 35 years, understands the needs of agricultural producers. As such, he is pleased to offer tax, accounting and consulting services not only to individuals and corporations, but to farms and agribusinesses as well.
Patricia Bancarz, Director
Patricia Bancarz, a Director of the firm, has extensive business development experience gained in Canada and internationally.
Her employment experience includes:
- Campeau Corporation, General Manager
- Triple 5 Corporation, General Manager Eaton Centre & Westmount
- MacLab Enterprises, Manager Commercial leasing in Alberta & British Columbia
- Brookfield, Vice President Shopping Centres including Londonderry Mall, Edmonton; Portage Place, Winnipeg; Royal Oak, West Oaks, Spruceland and Cranbrook all in British Columbia.
Today Pat’s focus is on working with small businesses to grow and maximize profitability.